Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WOW, 6 months have gone by in a flash…


I have been terribly remiss in keeping this family blog up to date! I apologize! So where to begin? I could tell you about Caitie's birthday and how she and Rylie skied for the very first time!


 Rylie

 Caitie

I could tell you about our wonderful Easter with my mother and the beautiful weather for outside egg hunting!



I could tell you about beginning all the work on our new home, a fantastic mother's day, a wonderful community event that the girls got to participate in (Children and The Arts Festival) and getting my first official dog training client for my new business Wicked Good Dog Training!





In June the big news was the addition of a new furry family member and my 20 year High School reunion! Jojen is a wonderful addition to our family and I officially feel old!





July was a very busy month, Jojen got stepped on by Beanie with a fractured wrist as a result and we had our annual vacation in York Maine plus it was our 10 year wedding anniversary!!





So far August has been filled with swim lessons and family time. The girls and Steve have camped in the front yard, we've visited Old Sturbridge Village with my mom and Jim and I've been busy training Jojen. The girls start school on the 29th and we have friends coming to visit at the end of this month! It's been a busy and full summer! 







We hope you are all well and I promise to update this sooner than 6 months from now! =)











No comments:

Post a Comment