Thursday, April 12, 2018

Excuse the delay...life happened

Dusting off the old blog forum...wow, 6 years since I've written here! So much has happened, where to start...just kidding! I can barely remember what I did yesterday never mind recount what I did for the past 6 years, other than raise two amazing daughters (if I do say so myself!)

Anyway I am back here in an effort to cut ties with my FB addiction that I used to be able to justify as a way to keep up with people I'd lost track of or don't get to see regularly. I can no longer justify wasting 1/2 hr to find out the 15 best clapback tweets! I don't even do twitter AND I don't even know half of the people on the list!

So I am taking back my time from FB and instead using this space to write (which is something I love and have missed doing) and document our lives for those that really would like to know what's up in our lives. We are by no means exciting BUT we are coming in to the teen years with our girls so I am sure that will provide much fodder for this blog (as well as the therapist I will likely need to start seeing). We are also moving to TN, and while we have lived in a southern type state before, MO, this will be an interesting adventure. I have some personal/professional plans floating around in my head and I'm kind of excited about them, all I'll say is they are dog related 😝

I hope you enjoy reading about our journey!

(I'm still trying to come up with some clever sign off, if anyone has any ideas...)



2 comments: