Tuesday, May 29, 2018

SURPRISE!!!

So big news to report but let me give you the run down of my lovely week first...don't skip to the end, that's just mean!

Since my last post I have done some more walking in my neighborhood...



I've done some neat crafting with friends...


This is my creation...

Went to the Seacoast Science Center with friends, ahhhhhh, the ocean aka: Happy place





Ridiculously did some shopping at the Outlets on Memorial Day...New sneakers and summer clothes for the kids ✅

Ok, big news time. The girls and I will be staying in Peterborough for the foreseeable future. The girls will be doing another year at least at their current school, SMS, and I will be re-opening my business to new clients and class offerings. Steve will commute from TN on a monthly basis for the time being and we will re-evaluate our future next summer. There of course is always the chance that we could hate the separation and just decide to bite the bullet and move to TN after all but at least for the next year it's not likely. Our current home sale is continuing to go through so we were able to find a cute but smaller home close to downtown (Rylie was wicked excited by how close the library will be). We will be out of the current house and into the new house on June 20th. There is a bit of work to do at the new house so that will happen while I am driving Rylie up to Maine for her summer camp. I will post pictures of the new home once we are in it and can call it ours!

So that's the exciting news, I will be a busy bee the next few weeks getting the house in order to move (purge, purge, purge) and as not all of our furniture will fit in the new house, designating what will be stored, what will go to TN with Steve for his new apartment and what will go to our new house in town. I hope to be able to see friends and family this summer, even though I'm not leaving I would still like to see you all more!

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. You made my day Erica! While I would hate to nix someone's enthusiasm for making changes and big moves in life... I for one am THRILLED that you're going to be around for a while longer. Brill Brill is, too!
    I don't see you much but I adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete